2008 Kawasaki ZX10R

Got something to sell? Need a part? Seen something interesting that others may want to know about?
El Haj

2008 Kawasaki ZX10R

Postby El Haj » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi all,

Up for sale is my pride and joy my ZX10R.
Genuine reason for sale, im getting more into track riding and want to buy a track bike.
I've owned the bike for 2 years and done just under 4000 miles on it. Total mileage is 25513, this is likely to go up as I use it over the next few days.
Only advisory on the last MOT was Exhaust Noisy, this was due to having a de Cat and the delkevic slash cut exhaust on with no baffle. Expires Mar 2018
The ZX10R comes with the Cat converter, standard exhaust and the baffle for the exhaust.
Also comes with the pillion seat and the pillion pegs.
I also put braided hoses(HEL) on in red, i have the original rubber hoses that will come with the bike.
Also has a R&G tail tidy fitted.
Integrated LED tail light, indicators are disconnected and standard ones being used at present.
Some slight damage on the left side from before I owned it. It's never really bothered me as it's not really noticeable.
The spare key hasn't been coded, I'm hoping to get it done in the next few days. Greenham Kawasaki has quoted £50.

Service history wise, its stamped in the book up until 21094 dated 14/01/15. Since I've owned the bike, August 15, I've changed the oil and filter every winter, replaced the air filter last year also. Brake pads were also changed last year.

Any questions or queries let me know.
Cant get the pictures to load, but they are on Ebay.
Ebay number: 322572667087

If anyone from here wants it, its yours for £4750, on eBay for £5000.

07792305633 Andy
Haj

Return to “Sales and Wants”