What NOT to bring:
- Sparky knee sliders ect.
- A loud exhaust
- A "Race Face"
- Gore-tex or similar riding gear
- Lap-timing equipment!
- Any bike or rider mounted video camera
...Instead please bring:
- A friendly attitude to fellow riders
- Water, bananas, healthy food that will keep you going all day
- A bike in good condition
- Zip-together bike leathers, textiles or a one-piece suit
- Plenty of fuel
- Your drivers license
Access to the Station
RAF Odiham is an active RAF Station. You MUST present some form of photo ID as you enter through the Main Gate. You and any passengers will be checked against the OMCC list. If you or your guest(s) do not have photo ID you will be refused access. No refund will be given if you are unable to attend due to this.
Do not bring along last-minute guests. You and/or your guest will be refused entry.
Also be aware that the armed guards at the gate may search your vehicle.
Mandatory Riders Briefing
Signing On - Do this FIRST on arrival!!
An ACU license will not be accepted.
If you cannot produce your driving licence on the day you will be removed from the event and no refund will be issued. We have no method of contacting the DVLA to check.
- NOVICE: - For those who have only done a couple, or never done, a track day before.
- INTERMEDIATE: - For those who have done a number of track days but do not feel confident enough for the experienced group.
- EXPERIENCED: - For those who have done a number of track days before and feel confident in their riding abilities.
Tyres4Bikes are also usually present with tyre changing facilities, tyre stock and general have spares for repairs should you need them during the day. If you need a change of tyres or think that you may need them, please don't spring it on them on the day, try and let them know prior to the event so that they can ensure that they will have something that will fit your bike.
There are also portaloos on-site for both men and ladies.
There are no refuel facilities at the circuit.
A full briefing will be given to you and the circuit is fully marshalled.
This is an ARD not a race meeting.
There is a wealth of knowledge and experience to be found around the paddock area so please reach out to fellow riders if you need help with anything from spannering to coffee.
Please use the Instructors if you want help with finding your way around the circuit or simply want advice on your riding. They are a friendly bunch and very experienced [is that another way of saying 'old'? Haha]