Tickets available in the OMCC shop. Join us for two back to back days on the Odiham Airfield for our first Airfield Riding Weekend! Airfield Riding Day 5th and 6th September. We have been given
Tickets available in the OMCC shop.
Join us for two back to back days on the Odiham Airfield for our first Airfield Riding Weekend!
Airfield Riding Day 5th and 6th September. We have been given permission to run an airfield riding day at RAF Odiham on the 5th and 6th September 2020. Riding will be on both the Saturday and Sunday and will cost £140.
Permission to run the event is against the backdrop of Covid-19 precautions, to which:
- Absolutely no spectators will be permitted.
- We will require marshals for the event (please). Please book a Marshal place through the online shop.
- Access onto the Station on each day will only be permitted during a prescribed period (we’ll let you know this in due course), and no latecomers will be able to be accommodated.
- There will be an amended booking in procedure (more details in due course).
- Attendees will be directed to allocated parking in the paddock (to enable us to maintain social distancing).
- Strict social distancing will be in force at the event.
- Equipment will be permitted to be left in the paddock overnight. However, no personnel will be permitted to remain on camp overnight.
- Camping will be available at a farm very close by for a small fee (further booking detail to follow)
- Only 2-day tickets will be available.
- There will be a tyre support van (Tyres 4 Bikes) and burger van attending.
- Rider briefing will be emailed out prior to the event, you must bring a signed printout of both the event indemnity form and rider brief declaration.
Marshals required; no marshals, no event! Register for Marshal tickets in the OMCC shop.
september 5 (Saturday) - 6 (Sunday)
RAF Odiham, Hook Hampshire RG29 1QT
Ticket Section Title
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now